Monday, September 26, 2011

Pretend this was The Weak Ender



Long-time readers of this site (depending on where you see this) are still clamoring for The Weak Ender. And it now lives in another form. The Like/Dislike fantasy column is about as close as we can get to TWE on NFL.com. I suggest you subscribe to my RSS feed on NFL.com or be sure to catch it. Because of the publishing time, I will try to add this every Friday morning just like always, but to be safe, I would ask you just be patient.

Here was the column from Friday.

And here was a view from the time machine.

America!

7 comments:

WCT said...

No one is clamoring for the Weak Ender post, just clamoring for the pic that gets posted above it. I ignore everything after that

THN said...

That's what I figured.

Bain said...

Today while driving through Wendy's I heard Denver's FM 104 "The Fan" thieve your Pick 6 on Andrew Luck, lock, stock, and barrel. They're calling it the "Suck For Luck Sweepstakes." I know a lawyer if you need one.

THN said...

Of freaking course they did.

Diane said...

The hostess at Roman Cucina wanted to discuss fantasy football? I don't think I've ever heard anyone in Sunset discuss anything but the Mother's football pool.

www.alicante-3d.com said...

Well, I do not really believe this will have success.

hcg said...

wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!