Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Who is feeling LUCKy?



Although I am verboten from writing the name on NFL.com, here is my Pick Six rankings of the teams heading towards the first pick in the draft. Which might or might not be used on that one quarterback from that team who everybody seems to be rather fond of.

In a mild upset, the fans are actually into this one. But then again, if you hated on this genius, then you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Thankfully, the CMs were on to me here, fantasy winners and losers.

The one Super Bowl we would all like to see, Bills vs. Lions. Some moran (sic), I think it was Micheal Silver of Yahoo!, wrote that Jim Irsay would have a hard time getting rid of tickets for that Super Bowl. And since I get a lot of hate mail, I hate to bash another writer, but that was incredibly worse than anything I have ever been accused of writing. The fans of the Lions and Bills would take over Indianapolis, and I would imagine that the atmosphere would be better than any game with the Steelers or Patriots. That was kind of an odd thing to write.

I had a couple of fantasy blog posts, but do you actually care about those? Yeah, I feel you. Talk at you later.

America!

5 comments:

MKDAWUSS said...

At least it looks like I won't be seeing the Colts become the first host team in the Super Bowl. If that happened I might need to get plane tickets somewhere. I'd need to be out of Indy if that happened.

Bain said...

Memo to Andrew Luck: start shopping for earflap caps. Fluorescent orange is probably the most popular color around the metro-savvy Twin Cities, but some Minnesotans still prefer to gut a rabbit, turn it inside-out, and strap it on with an old belt--also known as a Hibbing Fifi.

And don't leave that surfboard at home. Just pop the fin, tie on a rope, and you've got the perfect sled to haul ice fishing gear to the shanty.

My word is "coxisw," which is Duluth slang meaning "It's so cold my dick just broke off and fell down my pantleg."

riftplat said...

buy wow gold
cheap wow gold

ambersbridal said...

A great presentation. Very open and enlightening.You have attractively presented your concept in this webpage blog post.For more info on wedding dresses 2012 and lace wedding gowns, please visit us at: http://www.ambersbridal.com

Pay per head said...

I have to admit that I have high hopes to watch a game between Lions and Bills.