Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Who is leading for Andrew Luck?




Who is the worst team in the NFL? I used my Pick Six column on Tuesday to handicap the race for Andrew Luck. Only, I am not allowed to say the name "Andrew Luck" on NFL.com. The Chiefs are this week's runaway winner, but I break down the top six right here.

Here is some of my other nonsense that I am spreading today (and getting you caught up on some of the older stuff).

Fox caves into pressure and plays Tim Tebow.

Sunday's fantasy winners and losers.

Here is my Pick Six biggest sucker punches of the weekend.

America!

8 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm glad it's your job to handicap the Top (?) Six for the Suck For Luck Sweepstakes. After the first three teams it's a tossup.

www.jaen-3d.com said...

To my mind every person ought to browse on it.

riftplat said...

buy wow gold
cheap wow gold

Alis Stafford said...

You must have done good research for the work; I appreciate your efforts.
Show Plates

Alis Stafford said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before.
Cheap International Calls

Alis Stafford said...

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I appreciated what you have done here. I am always searching for informative information like this. Thanks for sharing with us.
Prank Calls

Gerrard said...

COOL

Host Pay Per Head said...

who is the worst team in the NFL?? hmmm let me think about it for a min.... I think that the worst team in the NFL is the dodgers!